Native Landscape Contractors, LLC seeks a growth-driven sales professional for the Chicago region (Chicago Metro Area including SW Wisconsin and NW Indiana). They will act as the point person on projects in the burgeoning field of sustainable landscapes and ecological restoration. We are looking for a self-starter and someone willing and able to take on a leadership role in the future.
- Lead generation, lead contact and communication, lead evaluation and assessment, site visits and assessments
- Conduct client meetings and communication
- Prepare and deliver private and public presentations
- Prepare cost estimates and proposals, job files for sold work including site plans, plant lists and detailed description of work
- Client follow-up and must remain abreast of each project’s progress
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS in business, construction management, landscape architecture, or horticulture
- At least five years of relevant experience
- Proven record of accomplishment managing client relationships
- Must have existing client relationships
Send us your resume by emailing email@example.com and tell us why you’d be a good fit for this position.