This complimentary webinar will provide HOAs and property managers with the basics of ecological restoration, help make sense of the terminology and provide an overview of the process.
The session will also provide attendees with specific examples of how HOAs are using ecology to dramatically improve the environment and solve problems, such as dramatically improving erosion around retention ponds and increasing the beauty of neighborhoods.
What you’ll learn:
- Commonly used native landscaping terms and what they mean
- Identifying invasive species and the impact of invasive species on your property
- The benefits of using native plants
- How Homeowners Associations are saving shorelines with native plants, including before and after photos of restored shorelines
Who should attend:
- Property managers
- Homeowner Association board members
- Others responsible for the management of HOA natural areas
MS, PLA, ASLA, ICN
Renowned ecologist and landscape architect, Jack Pizzo is the proud and passionate owner of multiple companies that create, restore, and manage green and natural spaces in communities throughout the Midwest and the country. Jack’s passion is to not only work with clients on creating beautiful and functional sustainable landscapes, but to also share his knowledge with the community at large.
Date and Time:
- December 7, 2017
- Time: 12:00pm – 1:15pm Central time