Come explore a newly re-discovered woodland remnant with us in Lemont, IL at The Monte Bello Estate. This amazing wedding venue includes slightly degraded remnant savanna and woodland. These kinds of remnants are very rare in Illinois (for example, less than 0.07% of prairies in the state are considered high quality remnants) but this one is a special find.
On the walk, you’ll see nearly 200 native species and perhaps even a rare bird in a picturesque setting. The walk will be led by Evan Barker, one of our native plant experts. This is a great opportunity to learn more about restoration and what The Pizzo Group can do for you. Light refreshments will be available.
Space is limited for this FREE walk, so please make sure to sign up below.
Nature Walk Details:
- Thursday May 31, 2018
- Two walks:
- 10am – FULL – Please select 12pm
- 12pm – PLENTY OF AVAILABILITY
- Each walk will last approximately two hours
- It could be sunny and hot or chilly and wet…please dress accordingly
- Cold beverages (soda and water) will be available
- Exact location where we’ll meet will be sent to you via email after your reservation has been confirmed
- You must register for this free event
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you miss the nature walk? Let us know if you are interested in future nature walks by emailing email@example.com