Bring the birds and butterflies back – get out and enjoy nature!
Join us for an educational seminar that will cover the hows and whys of habitat creation and restoration. We’ll provide audience members with compelling reasons and processes to create their own habitat where they live, work and play.
This seminar will cover:
- The reasons why you should create your own habitat
- How planning will play a key role in your project
- We’ll discuss how a natural area must receive ongoing care and long-term management
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them will be shared
- A dozen success stories will show audience members how it’s done the right way
Who Should Attend:
- Those who want to restore the natural beauty to their property
- Anyone who is currently planning or contemplating a natural areas restoration project
- Anyone interested in or responsible for natural areas management
These seminars are complimentary, but registration is required (see below). Share this event with your friends or colleagues.
Event locations and times:
Our seminars will be held in these cities on these dates – exact locations are currently being booked. Interested in a different location or time? Contact us and we could schedule one in your area!
- Chicago, IL – September 27, 9:00am-11:30am
- Hoffman Estates, IL – October 2, 9:00am-11:30am
- Hoffman Estates, IL – October 2, 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Hinsdale, IL – October 3, 9:00am-11:30pm
- Hinsdale, IL – October 4, 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Lake Geneva, WI – October 13, 9:00am-11:30am (Note: this is in Wisconsin)
- Lake Geneva, WI – October 13, 1:00pm-2:30pm (Note: this is in Wisconsin)
- Lake Forest, IL – October 22, 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Winnetka, IL – October 25, 6:00pm-7:30pm
- New Buffalo, MI – October 25, 9:00am-11:30am Eastern
Please register below.