Native Landscape Contractors, LLC employs a labor-based workforce and prepares the land and installs native plants and seeds without shortcuts, using the highest quality flora from local, reliable sources.
Our team prepares the land and installs native plants and seeds without shortcuts, using the highest quality flora from local, reliable sources. We employ a union labor force and provide benefits to our employees. We work together with public and private landowners to convert high maintenance, low function, chemically intensive landscapes to limited maintenance, highly functional natural areas by offering solutions which have sustainable (LEED) components such as naturalized detention/retention basins, native prairie seeding, green roofs, bioswales and rain gardens.
NLC areas of expertise:
- Sustainable Landscaping (LEED for Landscapes)
- Ecological Contracting (Habitat/Ecosystem Restoration)
- Low Impact Development (LID)
- Green Roofs
- Best Management Practices
Professional Certifications and Training
We believe it’s extremely important to secure and maintain the highest level of certification and training to serve our union clients better. Here’s a list of our current certifications:
- Registered Landscape Architects (IL)
- LEED Accredited Professionals
- Certified Pesticide Applicators/Operators (IL, IN)
- Army Corps of Engineers: CQM for Contractors
- Certified Burn Management
- OSHA 30 Hour
Have a project that requires labor-based agreements? Contact us today.